Saturday, May 17, 2014

Do you want to find out what color is your aura? Take the quiz below.

Aura-photography InnerUs

During my last workshop in Chicago a woman came to see me during the break. She was amazed at what was happening to her. She could see my aura!

She was thrilled. She has never before seen anybody else’s aura. And I too was thrilled. This was the first time something like that has happened to me during one of my workshops. I asked her, “What color is my aura?” She said, “Yellow and green.”

I mentioned our conversation to the whole group and two other people came up and confirmed that they too were seeing yellow and green colors in the electromagnetic field around my head.

Do you want to find what color is your auraTake this quiz and post your color below.

The "Aura" is the electromagnetic field which surrounds the human body. Healers and mystics can sense it, see it, and tell you its color. Lucky you though - you can just take our quiz to find out! What color is your aura?