Wednesday, April 16, 2014
Transparency in Aouchtam and Morocco 4.15.2014
The time has come, the walrus said, to talk of many things......
Most specifically what's going on in Aouchtam, and Morocco in general.
.... lots of interesting things going on right now my friends. Lots and lots. So let's lay it all out transparently, and let the cards fall where they may, ok? I'm going to lay out all the information that I have, all that I've been told, all that I've seen, and let's look at it all, globally and individually and see what resonates. And see what is hidden and what they've tried to hide.
First and most interesting: The village/valley of Aouchtam was completely without communications- no phone, no cellphone and no internet- for now 6 days. Most of us use Maroc Telecome cel phones or internet sticks. Two days ago a few people went to Teteuan and got Meditel sticks and sim cards and "sometimes" they work..... This communications black out is ONLY in Aouchtam. If we drive up the hills into the valleys on either side of us, we have perfect internet and cell signals. Stranger still is that the signals on the internet sticks (Meditel) that we have many times show that we have upload and download signal.... and yet neither Skype, PXIII, or any website will load. I know that there have been a whole lot of people wondering where we've all disappeared to, well.... we're all right here and all DOing very very well- we just can't communicate with the outside world, lol. ** I've just been informed that the apartments up the hill on the coast might have internet signal..... so hopefully I can post this without having to drive to the next town! **** edited to add that nope, no internet, so today I will make the trek to the next town to get this posted.
The past two weeks has been a flurry of activity here in the village. There have been people arriving almost daily- some to see the community, some to help prepare for the QEG, some to help work on the community "clubhouse", and some to spy..... yep, we've got a few agents here along with the awesome engineers, builders, painters and DO'ers of all shapes and sizes!! The "Agents" have made themselves very visible *giggle*. All agendas are very clearly seen when you have a group of people who can SEE the energetics and sense the "ulterior motives" that are laid out bare for all to view. Some of the "agents" have tried to mingle with the community groups, but there are many more who are just quietly wandering through the village pretending to be local (PS guys: if you're going to send in the military and police undercover, you might want to tell them to change their boots. Just sayin')
There have been reports of several very VERY interesting things happening in Morocco for the past two weeks or so. Here is a run down of what we've been told and what different people here in the Aouchtam community have seen. I will give you the information that I have and have had reported to me- In point form.
- a British friend of mine returned to Meknez to visit for a few days and witnessed 24 fighter jets flying in formation over the city on Friday April 11, and was told that Obama was in Meknez to meet with the Moroccan King. This was common knowledge to the people of Meknez who were all discussing this meeting between Obama and Mohammed VI . Interesting fact: that the meeting was taking place in the very first Moroccan Royal City and Palace.
- At the same time, the Royal guards were outside the palace in Teteuan AND in Midiq (that we know of). This indicates that the King is in residence at those locations.
- Several people in their travels to Aouchtam have witnessed massive troop movement in Morocco- entire train loads of troops and convoys of trucks, buses and armored cars moving around Morocco. Heather witnessed large troop movements in Tangier two weeks ago when she saw a massive bivouac of troops in the area usually reserved (and empty) for immigration detention. On Thursday April 10th Heather and another group of British friends saw troops and heavy equipment moving in Teteuan. One rather large piece of equipment, mounted on an armored vehicle and covered with a tarp was seen and SEEN by Heather. (PS guys: how did that work out for ya? EMPs are soooo passe eh? But I strongly suspect that you didn't have much luck with your frequency toy either, didja? ..... you can't zone in on a frequency that is always changing, and you can't change a frequency that is shielded. I AM sure that you had fun trying though *giggle*)
- Another good friend, who is ex-British Military, was at Tangier airport and saw two men from British military intelligence arrive- dressed in plain clothes. (PS guys: when playing dressup, you might want to not have flack jackets on under your shirts and desert combat boots on... again, just sayin')
- Since Friday night there has been a (I'm saying singular, but there might be more than one) high powered ship/boat patrolling the coastline back and forth.
- Friday afternoon a Moroccan Police van showed up and parked in front of the side street that the club house is on, approx 100 ft from the clubhouse, and 4 Moroccan police officers stood and watched the main road and the side road for 4 hours. Saturday and Sunday there were police parked and watching the road for most of the day- taking pictures. Yesterday the police stationed there spoke perfect english.
-There are Moroccan police on all the roads leading to and from Aouchtam and in the outlying areas, up in and around Teteuan, Martil, and Mediq. This is not extremely unusual, but suddenly all these road stops now have english speaking officers in them. No one has had any problems with them at all, but it IS notable that suddenly in the past 2-3 days they all have english speaking officers there.
- The house on the very front of the beach, which has been completely quiet until this point (and is also owned by the local drug lord who is currently in prison), has suddenly become very very busy, with cars constantly coming in Sunday. Nick and I took a walk down the beach and noted at least 15 cars on the beach in front of the house and a large amount of men all along the shore out "fishing".... I'm using airquotes as all I witnessed was poles planted in the sand with their lines out in the water, while groups of men stood around and talked quietly. (PS Guys: If you're going to send in Military ops undercover, you might want to tell them to ditch the hairdos and at least make some sort of attempt to hide the earpieces.... again, just sayin')
- Sunday night two men pounded on Heather's front gate until she came out to answer the door. They handed her a business card and told her to contact the person named on the card- there was a hand written cell phone number on the card. Heather told me that what immediately "swung into focus" was the agents that had approached her husband a few years ago and tried to recruit him to work undercover for the Arab Spring Uprising. The card was for a purported "manpower" company, but is actually a front for the military recruitment/ops. She just came over a few minutes ago to tell me that she had called the number on the card twice and that the call wouldn't go through. Then she called Brian and in the middle of the call, the line went dead. Then in a few seconds her phone rang and it was from the number that she had been calling. As soon as she answered, there was a sharp sound and the phone went dead... and now she cannot get it to work at all.
- two nights ago a man was caught on the roof of the Clubhouse and fled over a wall and through some fields. He's going to get a shock if he appears again though as Nick has been gleefully planning all sorts of .... surprizes. (PS guys, you might not want to fuck with the guy who carries a copy of the Anarchist Cookbook in his back pack)
- oh here is a good one for ya!!! Yesterday Heather's well went dry. The wells all around her house are all full.... except for hers. She asked one of local men who speaks english and helps us out with certain things and he told her it's "demons" - seriously.
- On the weather front, we've had some really strange stuff going on. We've had fog that lasts all day- it starts to blow out to sea.... then tries to blow back inland, then tries to seep down into the valley, only to blow back up into the mountains. Heavy cloud cover that just sits on the top of the hills that surround the village. (it's now Tuesday morning and we awoke again to heavy clouds sitting on the tops of the surrounding mountains and hills). One of the Most interesting though was the wall of fog that sat out over the water that was literally a wall from the surface of the water up to at least a couple of hundred meters high.... that sat there for 6 hours without moving- about a 1/2 kilometer out from the shore. Interestingly though, while two weeks ago we were getting hosed down big time with Chemtrails, this weekend they haven't had any luck with them, as as soon as they lay the trail, it just seemingly gets rubbed out.... they gave up after about the 6th attempt, lol.
-We've also witnessed some very unusual things in the Mediterranean Sea along the coast here- strange tides, coloured "streams" that constantly change and run along the coastline- white, grey, green, turquoise, red and brown lines and streaks and "pools".... areas of the water where the currents are completely dead or moving in different directions. A week ago Heather and Lisa S and I were driving along the coast and witnessed RED tides and streams moving in different areas of the coast. Then as we got to the highest point on the cliffs over looking the Sea, we stopped the car and stared in amazement when we saw literally huge circular and oval spots in the sea that were not only a completely different colour, but the surface of these "circles" was literally concave!!! As if someone had scooped out shallow pools in the waters surface. Some of the indents/depressions were smallish, but a few were at least a kilometer long. ..... and we've continuously had HUGE pods of dolphins being seen along the coast... they've been here for almost 5 months now and don't seem to be leaving like they're "suppose to" . When we flew over the straight between Gibralter and Morocco, my family saw an incredible site of literally thousands of dolphins along the coast- but mixed in with the dolphins were also very large grey shadows that we assume were whales!!
I am putting all of this information out there for the public to SEE and to GET. We all know what arrives this week in Aouchtam. So I am shining the spot light on everything happening here so that it IS seen. Transparency is the key to making everything clear.
To our friends the watchers and their controllers: it's not working, and it's not going to work- regardless of "who" is "incharge". It's not going to turn out the way you want it to and it's definitely NOT going to be as you expect- Just like your "RV" and your "new" financial system. ..... have the banks begun yelling for their money yet? All this crap is done now. OVER. So why prolong the mess? You are making it even more difficult for yourselves and your fear of being "seen" is becoming a self fulfilling prophecy by your own actions. You have the documents now, so use them. THAT is the only way forward. We all kNOW that the well is completely dry, (and it's not demons that did it. lol) and the banks now know it too. You've run out of magic tricks and slight of hand moves, and the transpicuous truth is being SEEN in ALL levels of banking and "governments". When the tellers begin asking why the vaults are empty, what will you tell them?
I know that a certain group of bankers think that they're all smarty pants when they SWIFTly changed their system to use a different information transfer method, but that has already been SEEN and giggled at. You know it's only information, right? That it doesn't actually mean that the money is there, OR that it is being transferred? It doesn't matter how many zeros you type onto the end, it still adds up to ZERO! You can send a gazillion zeros anywhere you want.... but it's still just a big fat 0 on a computer screen. (Which is a perfect mirror to what is in your vaults).
Every "scenario" you've run has failed. You may want to think about that very very carefully.
It doesn't have to be this way. If you don't want to be the villain that at the end of the movie ends up sitting in the mud, covered with rotten eggs and horse shit, while everyone stands around and points at you and laughs, then stop pushing the story in that direction. Rewrite the ending with us, and everyone lives happily ever after.
The big party will happen regardless of your choice, but only YOU can choose if you want to show up wearing mud and snot with a black eye and a split lip, or wearing a beautiful smile, kNOWing that we all played our parts perfectly.
Posted by Cyn♥Thia at 9:47 PM