Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Heather Ann Tucci-Jarraf : I AM WITHOUT PREJUDICE



I AM EXPERIENCING AND EXPANDING I AM:

Former Systems, thank you for your service to I AM so that I AM could experience not BE’ing I AM. 

WHO claimed I AM “Lost at sea”? WHO claimed I AM a “thing” to “salvage”? 

WHO do you think could have possibly created and implemented a series of systems that could effectively limit I AM and “hide it in plain sight”…hhhmmmm?…and, better yet, hide the KEYS to undo it all… “in plain sight”?   LOL!  

WHO do you sense donned the roles and costumes… in every perceived reality… knowing, yet still choosing to play them out?

WHO do you imagine is inforcing the BE’ing and DO’ing I AM? Love, WHO do you sense the “former systems” is? 

WHO do you sense is “undoing” those “former systems”?

I AM ALL THAT IS. All is perfect and perfectly done…by all the inbodyments I AM. The “former systems”, in all its guises, shapes and forms since the beginning IS I AM experiencing “not being I AM”…in particular frequency, and that has completed the service intended, willed and worded by I AM. The allusion has successfully served its purpose. 

NOW ALL I AM IS VISIBLE! I AM TRANSPARENT IN FORCE AND DO’ING THE WILL AND THE WORD I AM! ~ I AM 

All the perceived “hard work” is DONE!  The KEYS “hidden in plain sight” within the “former systems” by I AM, for this NOW moment:

~ I AM

 ~ WITHOUT PREJUDICE

....it is that simple ;)....I AM takes care of"the rest"...all ways, always. ~ I AM


I AM: The "former systems" I AM were pre-frequencied by I AM to respond to The Will and The Word of I AM and the original currency I AM~ I AM


DO you recognize each of the "former system" functions reconciled in pure love within the above I AM Documents...? In pure love and original currency...I AM.  Wait 'till you see the affect...LOL!!!

If ONE has identified Value within numerous depositories, and decides to transfer or reconfigure the identified Value within ONE's own depositories...are functions of the "former systems" even applicable?  ...hhhhhmmmmmmm? ;)

WITHOUT PREJUDICE: The "former systems" I AM were pre-frequencied by I AM to respond to the signature of I AM without prejudice ~ I AM

Howard Freeman did a beautiful explanation of "without prejudice" during the era of the UCC:  "When you see 'Without Prejudice' UCC 1-308 in connection with your signature, you are saying: 'I reserve my right not to be compelled to perform under any contract, commercial agreement or bankruptcy that I did not enter knowingly , voluntarily , and intentionally . And furthermore, I do not and will not accept the liability of the compelled benefit of any unrevealed contract or commercial agreement or bankruptcy.'"  ~ absolute context can be found here.  (Oh my gosh!  I am getting so much better at this website thing!!!  I just did like Dani does!!!  Btw, Love, did you know that "Ego" is Latin for I AM?....Seriously! Tee hee!  Ok...focus now!)

The numerous investigations of the "former systems" done around the globe are filled with many funny, and not funny, stories of the "without prejudice".  As I was wrapping up the last case of the investigations and readying to go to Morocco and then on to Europe, a sheriff put his hand on his gun hoping it would stop me or influence me not to write my signature "without prejudice Heather Ann Tucci-Jarraf"....I signed with my signature while explaining to the (court bailiff), Audrey, and the judge that a signature is mark or writing I intend to use to authenticate the document....the next (court hearing) the sheriff was not present and Audrey handed me the document and told me to sign any way that I chose....I giggled and asked her "so someone talked to you about that law? I notice the sheriff and his gun aren't here..." She giggled and winked. (I AM gives a "shout out" to Jack Nevin and the boys at the Pentagon!  I loved DO'ing the Absolute Plan!!)

For more absolute context, you can read here or here, or better yet...."google it!" (See Dani! I did it again! LOL!!):  "Signatures also form the legal basis of negotiable instruments. Section 3-401(2) of the Uniform Commercial Code (UCC) provides that "[n]o person is liable on an instrument unless his signature appears thereon." The UCC defines the term signature as any name, Trade Name, assumed name, word, or other identifying mark used in lieu of a signature (§ 3-401(2)). The term signed is defined by the UCC as any symbol executed or adopted by a party with the "present intention of authenticating a writing" (§ 1-201(39)).


Thus, commercial instruments, such as checks and promissory notes, may be signed by affixing any symbol that an individual intends to represent his signature. Consequently, courts will enforce commercial contracts signed with an X without regard to an individual's mental or physical ability to sign her full name, though mental or physical incapacity may be relevant if a particular contract is alleged to be the product of overreaching, Undue Influence, or coercion."

NOW, in the era of IS, I AM without prejudice, gets real fun:  Regardless of any particular inbodyment's "reaction" to an inbodyment of I AM signing "without prejudice, I AM, [enter given name]", I AM does the rest....and all the inbodyments I AM, visibly know and experience I AM, in absolute context.  For the Apa Gnosis example in the I AM Documents, above, we also lawfully and intentionally created an application for using the "former system" bank application, without prejudice, for devices (The Value is I AM, BE'ing and DO'ing...and devices can be used in that BE'ing and DO'ing for as long as devices exist....but they are only devices. All devices, regardless of the identity of the device is always 1 unit...10,000USD is 10,000 units of device, 10,000Euro is 10,000 units of another device, 10,000Yen is 10,000 units of yet another device, and so on...).