Sunday, August 12, 2012

Sananda: Actual Photograph Taken on June 1st, 1961, in Chichén Itzá, Yucatán

 
"…of thousand that look for me, one finds me; of thousand that find me, 
one follows me, of thousand that follow me, one arrives at Me..."

"This reproduction is from an actual photograph taken on June 1st, 1961, in Chichén Itzá, Yucatán, by one of the thirty archaeologists working in the area at the time.

Sananda appeared in visible, tangible body and permitted his photograph to be taken."  From the book "And They Called His Name Immanuel, I AM Sananda."
“ Do not pay heed to the false teachings of the future, which are trying to make into one… 
the spirit, The Creation, and Me… and making a Trinity thereof, which again shall be a unit. Beware of these false and adulterated teachings of the future, for the Trinity is impossibe according to the logical Laws of The Creation – there is only ONE.”