Dr. George Rodonaia's near-death experience
- Then I remembered Descartes' famous line: "I think, therefore I am."
- I could be anywhere instantly, really there.
- So I participated, I went back and lived in the minds of Jesus and his disciples. I heard their conversations, experienced eating, passing wine, smells, tastes - yet I had no body. I was pure consciousness.
- If I didn't understand what was happening, an explanation would come. But no teacher spoke. I explored the Roman Empire, Babylon, the times of Noah and Abraham. Any era you can name, I went there.
- An investigation into the cause of my death was set up, so they sent someone out to do an autopsy on me. As they began to cut into my stomach, I felt as though some great power took hold of my neck and pushed me down.
- There, bodies are quick-frozen immediately and kept in that state a full three days before any autopsy is performed or the body is dispensed with.